Merchandise
Search
  1. Beautiful bracelets are brand new. $130.00 for all bracelets "The Greatest Story Ever Told" story card included with these charm bracelet...
    19 hours ago on SpreadMyAd
  2. This is a pretty bracelet that twists and turns. It is a slip on type ...If interested, please text or call me at show contact details ....
    6 days ago on SpreadMyAd
  3. Visit my Etsy shop at: https://www.etsy.com/shop/PrettyPopularPieces Designed & handcrafted by owner. Materials include: eighteen gauge, ...
    1 week ago on SpreadMyAd
  4. Visit my Etsy shop at: https://www.etsy.com/shop/PrettyPopularPieces Designed & handcrafted by owner. Materials include: twenty gauge, de...
    1 week ago on SpreadMyAd
  5. Designed & handcrafted by owner. Materials include: twenty gauge, dead soft, nontarnish, artistic copper wire; twenty gauge, dead soft, s...
    1 week ago on SpreadMyAd
  6. Firm at $20 for all. 95% of it is new never worn without tags. The other 5% worn once or twice. All in attractive shape. Just cleaning ou...
    1 week ago on SpreadMyAd
  7. Costume Jewelry Earrings Bracelet Necklace prices as listed below. #10 Watches ALL three FOR $5.00 #14 Lot of eighteen Fleur de Lis Charm...
    2 weeks ago on SpreadMyAd

SET LOCATION

Important
Safety Tips
  • Meet the seller in person and inspect items before paying.
  • Be cautious of underpriced offers.
  • Don’t wire money or take advance payments.
  • Only pay for shipping if you know the seller.

To learn more, visit the Safety Center. Report suspicious listings by clicking on .